Unique, Impressive, and Profitable Wedding & Events Venue – $5,895,000
Urban Winery and Wine Bar Potential
Unique, Impressive, and Profitable Wedding & Events Venue
- Massive historic structure fully restored and beautifully renovated specifically to accommodate weddings and other special events
- Top to bottom renovation work included all new roof system, windows, electrical, lighting, plumbing, and HVAC systems using quality, commercial grade equipment and materials
- Rustic, but serene, setting with water views, ample on-site parking, and good lodging availability nearby
- Truly stunning interior with towering, beamed ceilings, original exposed brick walls, ironwork, hardwood floors, with unmatched ambiance, character, and historic authenticity
- Wide range of amenities from state-of-the-art sound system and lighting to a luxurious bridal prep suite and groom’s quarters
- Located in a CSA with nearly 3 million in population, with an 18% annual growth rate
- This CSA has high educational & employment levels driving robust household formation, and demand for high quality wedding venues
- Venue has multiple levels, and can accommodate gracious and luxurious events of up to 450 persons just on the main level
- Resplendent water views and multiple natural outdoor spaces provide many opportunities for captivating outdoor photos of the wedding party
- Ample kitchen space for catering set up, and could also be easily upgraded to full commercial kitchen status for on-site food preparation
- Clear potential for an “urban winery” business, and wine-bar on the spacious lower level
- Experienced event staff and list of established vendor relationships already in place and could likely be continued with new ownership
This offering represents a rare and exciting opportunity to own an extraordinary, historic property and profitable business in a beautiful setting—–which has become a unique and sought-after wedding and events venue, with the potential for development of additional revenue streams such as an urban winery and wine bar.
If you have a passion for owning and operating a high-end wedding and special events business in a vibrant market area, and where all the heavy lifting has already been done with respect to the facilities and the reputation of the venue, then please don’t let this opportunity slip away!
LIST PRICE: $5,895,000
For More Information Contact
P. Tyler Williams, SVP, Business Broker, & REALTOR®
VIRGINIA ESTATES, Inc.
Licensed in the Commonwealth of Virginia
Licensed in NC as Limited Nonresident Commercial Real Estate Broker
Vineyards-Wineries, Event Venues, B&Bs, & Country Estates Specialist
*Proof of Funds bank letter, to be followed by Non-Disclosure Agreement required prior to showings and/or sharing of confidential business financials and related business operations information.