Three Fox Vineyards
If you have ever dreamed of owning your own Winery Estate, then this is the property for you. The “Three Fox Vineyards” property is being offered for the first time. This TURN-KEY Winery Property sits on 50 picturesque acres and includes the Manor house, Winery production Building, Main Tasting Room and additional overflow tasting room. There are approximately 14,500 grapevines growing in the vineyard including the following varieties; Sangiovese, Nebbiolo, Pinot Grigio, Viognier, Cabernet Franc and Merlot. Many of the Estate produced wines have won awards. The property is offered as a TURN-KEY operation and includes substantial equipment used in the vineyard and in the winery production facility. This is an established business with a strong customer base located about an hour drive from Washington DC.
Offered at $2,700,000 $1,500,000
For More Information:
Rick Walden – (877) 646-8800
- 50 acres of picturesque land with 15 acres of productive vineyards
- Gravel Roads (approx. 3/4 mile)
- Tasting Room (960 sq. ft. enclosed, 560 sq. ft. tented patio space, 30 feet of interior bars)
- Outdoor, tented bar (800 sq. ft. tented with approx. 100 feet of bartop)
Winery (1,200 sq. ft.)
- House (3,000 sq. ft. finished space w/ 2 BR, 3.5 BA, commercial-grade kitchen, 2 car garage)
- Available “by right” site for additional house
- 2 Water Wells (35 GPM and 17 GPM)
- 2 tractors (Kubota 47 HP to PTO w. enclosed cab & Kubota 23 hp to PTO)
- All standard winery and vineyard equipment
- Inventory of bulk and bottled wine is not included in sale but can be at an additional negotiated price.
- Exceptional winery brand reputation.
To minimize transfer taxes and also provide for a smooth transition of both Federal and state licenses and permits, the transaction can be completed through the purchase of 100% of the C-corp stock, which owns all the assets. Beautiful location on a major state road with high traffic volume and great road maintenance. Availability for maximum winery events permitting and good relations with county government exist.
Neighboring 50 acres, thirty-five of which are suitable for vineyards, are available for lease or purchase for vineyard expansion.
Licensed for sales and delivery in District of Columbia (with license transferable)
Licensed for self sale and distribution in Virginia (with license transferable)
For More Information Contact Rick Walden
- (877) 646-8800